- Collection – Colonial
- Species – German / French White Oak
- Color – New England
- Color Description – Light carbonized, white wash
- SF per Box – 29.60
- Length – 2200mm/ 86.6”
- Thickness – 5/8″, 15mm
- Width – 10″, 250mm
- Wear Layer – 3mm
- Style – Deep brush, 4 sides bevel
- Connection Type – Tongue and Groove
- Layers – 3 ply
- Finish – Low Gloss UV Matte Lacquer
- Finish Warranty – 25 Year
- Length Specifications – 5 rows per box; 3 rows full length, 1 rows 2 pieces, 1 row 3 pieces
- Core and Back – Plywood Core, solid sawn back
- Wood Grain – Mixed
The Colonial Collection is made with a construction which has a 3mm solid sawn wear layer with plywood core. In addition we use a 3mm solid sawn back layer making it more stable than other construction and installation is applicable in any living level with glue down, nail down and even floating installation over radiant heat.
The Colonial Collection is made with smooth face, bevel all sides and wire-brushing, each individual board we provide has unique appearance with rich dark brown color variation going towards darker shades.
The Colonial Collection is finished with a UV-lacquer for high resistance. The finish is extremely durable against wear and with low gloss giving it the looks of an Oil but the advantages of an traditional UV-lacquer.
There are no reviews yet.