- Collection – Royal
- Species – German / French White Oak
- Color – Stirling
- Color Description – Stained taupe
- SF per Box – 25.57
- Length – 2200mm/ 86.6”
- Thickness – 9/16″, 14mm
- Width – 7″, 180mm
- Wear Layer – 3mm
- Style – Brushed, 4 sides bevel
- Connection Type – Tongue and Groove
- Layers – 7 layer Hevea Plywood
- Finish – Low Gloss UV Matte Lacquer
- Finish Warranty – 25 Year
- Length Specifications – 6 rows per box; 3 rows full length, 2 rows 2 pieces, 1 row 3 pieces
- Core and Back – Hevea Plywood Base
- Wood Grain – Mixed
The Royal Collection is made with smooth face (Windsor in HS), bevel all sides and wire-brushing, each individual board we provide has unique appearance with rich dark brown color variation going towards darker shades.
The Royal collection is finished with a UV-lacquer for high resistance. The finish is extremely durable against wear and with low gloss giving it the looks of an oil but the advantages of an traditional UV-lacquer.
There are no reviews yet.